Student attendance tracking has never been more important for academic institutions, supporting central educational goals from ensuring student engagement with courses to strategic resource allocation. Higher education institutions need an attendance solution which is quick to deploy, simple to use, and provides meaningful analytics for the university.
Built into the heart of the campusM app platform, campusM Attendance is fully integrated with class timetables, Student Information Systems and campus maps, and offers a cost-effective, easy-to-manage way for institutions to report on how space is being used on campus.
Find out more using the resources below:
- campusM Attendance Overview Video
- campusM Attendance Feature Focus Video
- campusM Attendance Executive Summary
- campusM Complying with UKVI Tier 4 Attendance Statement
- campusM Attendance - Brochure - October 2018.pdf
- campusM Attendance Overview Slide Deck
- campusM Attendance Student Experience
- campusM Attendance Lecturer Experience
Click here to see more about the pre-requisites for campusM Attendance