What is happening to the database Institutional Investor Journals?
The provider Institutional Investor, Inc. has sold all but one of its journals to Pageant Media Ltd. The remaining journal, The Institutional Investor, is the only title that will stay in the database Institutional Investor Journals. The following titles will be migrated to the new database IPR Journals under the new provider, Pageant Media Ltd. The title URLs will remain the same.
Journal of Alternative Investments
Journal of derivatives
Journal of Financial Data Science
Journal of Fixed Income
Journal of Index Investing
Journal of Investing
Journal of Portfolio Management
Journal of Private Equity
Journal of retirement
Journal of Structured Finance
Journal of Trading
Journal of wealth management
Practical Applications (Institutional Investor Journals)
In order to maintain accurate and authoritative provider metadata (based on the Knowledgebase collection policy), 13 titles will be removed from Institutional Investor Journals database in the Knowledgebase on August 12, 2019. (NOTE: The database code for this database is RJV.) Therefore, we have created a new database in the Knowledgebase. These 13 titles are now available in IPR Journals.The database code for this database is BRVUP.
This change will take effect on August 12, 2019:
- Before August 12, 2019: Institutional Investor Journals
- After August 12, 2019: IPR Journals, database code BRVUP
Action you need to take:
- Update the holdings in your Intota or Client Center profile by subscribing to the new database instead of the old database. For information on how to update your profile, and considerations prior to removing the old database from your profile:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs or database specific information to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after August 12, 2019.
- Article last edited: 18-Jul-2019