- Product: 360 Core Client Center
How can I preview and test my journal-level links?
There are several situations in which you may want to make changes to the title-level URL's for the journals tracked in your Client Center profile. For instance, you may set up a proxy, or customize the database-level URL and push that down to the title levels, or customize title URLs directly.
When you make changes to the URL associated with a journal the new URL will not be available to your library's patrons until the next day. However, we recommend that you test (preview) the journal-level links right away to make sure they work, using the following procedure:
- In the Client Center, click Data Management.
- For any database, click the Preview URL icon:
- The resulting page will be a list of titles within the database you selected. Click on one of the Title URLs.
- If the link doesn't take you to the location you expect, there may be something wrong with the URL or the proxy, or you may have entered the wrong prefix URL.
- Date Created: 9-Feb-2014
- Last Edited Date: 21-Feb-2014
- Old Article Number: 7146