- Product: 360 Core Client Center
How do I remove a database from my profile?
Use the following steps to remove a database from your profile.
If you want to completely delete a resource from your library-specific holdings, see 360 Core: Library-Managed Holdings: Deleting Titles.
- Search for the database using the e-Catalog or the Data Management page.
- Click on the name of the appropriate database.
- On the Database Details screen, click Edit on the right side of the header.
- Using the Status drop-down menu, change the status of the database to Not Tracked.
- Click Save to save your changes.
These changes will appear immediately in your Data Management page; however, it may take up to 24 hours for the resources to no longer be visible in your discovery services (such as Summon, E-Journal Portal, etc.).
- Date Created: 9-Feb-2014
- Last Edited Date: 21-Feb-2014
- Old Article Number: 7140