- Product: 360 Link
What is the process for reporting a broken target linking-syntax ('linker') for 360 Link?
If you discover that a 360 Link OpenURL target linking-syntax (also known as a "linker") isn't working correctly, use these instructions to report the issue to us:
- Check the complete list of current linkers. If the linker isn't on that list, then skip these instructions and instead request that we create a new linker. On the other hand, if the linker is on that list, then continue with these instructions.
- Use the Support Portal option near the top of the page.
- Fill in as much information about the provider and the connection as you are able. Specifically, we want to know:
- Database Name
- Database URL
- Provider URL
- Provider Email
- Provider Phone (optional)
- Referring Source (optional)
- Then add a Question Summary (title of your request) and a brief statement about the request (Question Detail).
- Add a Relevant URL if there is one that will help us fix the problem. For instance, provide the entire URL of your 360 Link results page.
- When you're done, click Continue.
ProQuest staff will respond to you soon acknowledging your request, and we will get started trying to fix the broken linker.
- Date Created: 9-Feb-2014
- Last Edited Date: 19-Feb-2014
- Old Article Number: 7274