- Product: 360 Link
Why does my link not open in a new window?
Your browser may not be set up to open the links in a new window. Please check your browser settings and confirm the following:
- Select Tools > Options.
- Click on the Tabs tab.
- Check "Open new windows in a new tab instead"
- You may want to check "When I open a link in a new tab, switch to it immediately"
For Internet Explorer:
- Select Tools > Internet Options
- Click on the Advanced tab
- Under Browsing, the option "Reuse windows for launching shortcuts" should not be checked.
- Select Settings > Preferences
- Click on the Tabs tab
- Set "Open pages in tabs instead of windows" to Always
Clicking on the database links on the search page will continue to open them in a new window, and enhancement requests have been submitted to change the database-level links functionality. The journal-level links, though, should open in a new window. Let us know if you continue to have problems.
- Date Created: 9-Feb-2014
- Last Edited Date: 21-Feb-2014
- Old Article Number: 7254