- Product: 360 MARC Updates
What files and records will be available during our monthly 360 MARC Update delivery?
The 360 MARC Updates file that is delivered to you every month is a zip file that contains several different files within it. The following is an explanation of each of those files.
There are separate files for serials and monographs, depending on whether you receive only serial records, only monographic records, or both.
- Reports listing all the titles for which records were included in the update: ChangeSerialRecords.csv
- Holdings reports, listing all holdings that were selected during the creation of the update. (Thus these reports include holdings corresponding to records with Unchanged status.): SSJReport.csv - journal holdings
SSIBookReport.csv - eBook holdings
- Report listing the total number of records included in the update, as well as the total number of holdings selected: RunSummary.txt
- MARC records (actual file names vary): [Library code]_360MARC_Update_serials.zipThese two zip files contain .MRC files with the actual records. The files are separated by record type, and there may be more than one of each type, as you can opt to limit the number of records that can be included in a single .MRC file.
- Date Created: 9-Feb-2014
- Last Edited Date: 20-Feb-2014
- Old Article Number: 7286