- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
Desired Outcome Goal:
Setting up separate EDI accounts with Baker & Taylor requires -
* A suffix added to the NAD line (Name and Address) of the buyer/library.
Desired result will display with a space between the buyer code and the suffix.
For example: 'NAD+BY+123456789000 1000::9'
* The UNB segment will contain the buyer/library code without the suffix.
For example: 'UNB+UNOC:3+VendorEdiCode:EdiType+123456789000:Type+Date:time+110’
Configure the vendor's EDI information tab this way:
* Set the "EDI vendor format" to "Baker & Taylor Enriched"
* Ensure your Organization Unit code contains the suffix (for example: "123456789000 1000")
Here is a screencast that shows the 3 fields on a sandbox: http://screencast.com/t/9LTZMmrRAzPf
The November 2013 Release Notes enabled this feature, and explains:
Baker & Taylor enriched – The file includes enriched data that is customized for Baker & Taylor. The GIR segment includes library and location information in two separate fields, even though the PO line may not include this data.
Category: Acquisitions - Alma
Subject: EDI - Alma
- Article last edited: 6/4/2014