- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 3
ARC 3 - authors are missing the capability to use hyperlink layout elements
* Author users are running into permission problems.
* When running a report, an error message is displayed:
RSV-SRV-0031 The user does not have the assigned capability to use 'HTMLItem' layout element.
Details: DPR-ERR-2082 An error has occurred. Please contact your administrator. Teh complete error has been logged by CAF with SecureErroIR: 2014-07-21-16:26:18.845-#93
The permission for the Cognos group 'Query users' not correctly set
1. Identify as administrator
2. Launch 'IBM Cognos administration'
3. Go to tab 'Security' / 'User, Groups and Roles' > Directory > Cognos
4. Click on 'Set properties' for 'Query users'
5. Go to the 'Members' tab
6. Add 'ARC authors' by choosing 'iplanet / Groups / ARC Authors' move the entry to 'selected entry' by clicking the green arrow
Category: ARC Users/ARC
Subject: Permissions - ARC
- Article last edited: 7/25/2014