- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 3
* Consumer users are running into permission problems.
* When running a report, an error message is displayed:
RSV-SRV-0031 The user does not have the assigned capability to use 'hyperlink' layout element.
Details: DPR-ERR-2082 An error has occurred. Please contact your administrator. The complete error has been logged by CAF with SecureErrorID:2013-08-14-11:12:20.031-#15
Lack of permissions
The permission for the Cognos group 'Consumers' not correctly set
1. identify as administrator
2. Go to 'Launch', choose 'IBM Cognos Administration'
3. Go to 'Security' / 'User, Groups and Roles' > Directory > Cognos
4. Click on 'Set properties' for 'Consumer'
5. Go to 'Members' tab
6. Add 'ARC consumers' by choosing 'iplanet / Groups / ARC Consumers' move the entry to 'selected entry' by clicking the green arrow
7. Click 'ok' to confirm the assignment
Result: 'ARC Consumers' are now displayed as a member of Cognos role 'Consumer'
Category: ARC Configuration/Permission - ARC
Subject: Permissions - ARC
- Article last edited: 11/20/2013