- Product: Aleph Reporting Center
- Product Version: 4, 4.5
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
The distribution of 3rd party products is moving to MFT (Managed File Transfer).
Ex Libris MFT provides a secure and reliable file transfer infrastructure to support the different Ex Libris products.
The util SP is updated to use the Ex Libris MFT servers with SFTP, instead of old FTP servers.
This package implements the needed updates in the 'util SP' of ARC 3 and 4 - to use the Ex Libris MFT (Managed File Transfer) servers instead of old FTP servers, when downloading 3rd party products.
- Download the patch tar file: arc_3rd_party_mft_patch.tar to ARC server (3 or 4)
(you can use your $HOME directory).
- Extract the tar file arc_3rd_party_mft_patch.tar by the command:
tar -xvf arc_3rd_party_mft_patch.tar
- Run the installation script by the command:
csh -f arc_3rd_party_mft_patch_install.csh
For installation of Service Packs for ARC 4.0 from MFT consult ARC 4.0 MFT patch
Note: port 10022 needs to be open for outgoing access to the Ex Libris MFT servers in order to enable the new mechanism.
- Article last edited: 17-05-2023