ARC 4.0 - MFT patch
- Product: Aleph Reporting Center
- Product Version: 4.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
The distribution of Service Pack is moving to MFT (Managed File Transfer). Ex Libris MFT provides a secure and reliable file transfer infrastructure to support the different Ex Libris products.
In ARC 4.0 - the util SP programs and settings (sp.config) are updated to use the Ex Libris MFT servers with SFTP, instead of old FTP servers.
This package implements the needed updates in ARC 4 'util SP' programs and parameters - to use the Ex Libris MFT (Managed File Transfer) servers instead of old FTP servers.
- Download the 'arc_4_mft_patch.tar' file to ARC 4 server
you can use your $HOME directory
- Extract by:
tar -xvf arc_4_mft_patch.tar
- Run the installation script:
csh -f arc_4_mft_patch_install.csh
Please note that equivalent updates are included also in the Aleph Service Packs, as Mandatory AIN.
* Aleph 22 - SP 22.1.13 - rep_change #002514 - MFT Patch for version 22
* Aleph 23 - Minor Release 3 - SP 23.3.0 - rep_change #004021 - MFT Patch for version 23
* ARC 3rd party products on MFT - patch for installing Third Party tools for ARC 4.0 and 4.5
Note: port 10022 needs to be open for outgoing access to the Ex Libris MFT servers in order to enable the new mechanism.
- Article last edited: 10-Oct-2020