- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 24
- Relevant for Installation Type: Local
The distribution of Service Pack has moved to MFT (Managed File Transfer). Ex Libris MFT provides a secure and reliable file transfer infrastructure to support the different Ex Libris products.
In Aleph 24.0.1 - the util SP is updated to use the Ex Libris MFT servers with SFTP with a new aleph 24 user.
Please note that these updates are included in the Aleph Service Packs, as Mandatory AIN.
* Aleph 24 - SP 24.0.1. - rep_change #0010
You can use the attached "aleph24_mft_sp_patch.tar" to implement the new MFT mechanism.
- Download the 'aleph24_mft_sp_patch.tar.gz' file to Aleph 24 server (you can use your $HOME directory).
- Extract by:
tar xvfz aleph24_mft_sp_patch.tar.gz
- Run the installation script:
csh -f aleph24_mft_patch_install.csh
Note: port 10022 needs to be open for outgoing access to the Ex Libris MFT servers in order to enable the new mechanism.
Use aleph24_mft_sp_patch.tar.gz for installation from MFT server.
- Article last edited: 13-Feb-2023