- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
What parameters should be included for expand_doc_bib_avail? The distributed usm01 tab_expand has no expand_doc_bib_avail line.
expand_doc_bib_avail should definitely have:
* the COLLECTION parameter with a value of "Y";
* the AVA parameter with item processing statuses whose items should be displayed in Primo,
* (possibly) the THRESHOLD parameter, with the number of items the expand should look at in checking for available items. The default value is 10. If the threshold is exceeded, then the status of the AVA is set to "Check holdings".
* a fourth possible parameter is "RESHELVING=Y"; when this is specified, Aleph checks the time since the item was returned, as described in the article Reshelving status -- how does Aleph know?
For detailed description of the parameters see Aleph 23 Syslib Guide - Indexing on page 57 and 58.
FULLP expand_doc_bib_avail COLLECTION=Y;AVA=BD,CT,HD,MI,MS,NE,RE;THRESHOLD=200;RESHELVING=Y
- Article last edited: 9-Feb-2017