- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
* Courtesy notices (cir-10) are not sent to the patrons by e-mail
* Other e-mails are sent to the patron
* Job daemon reports successful run of p_cir_10
* a file in directory ./xxx50/print/loan-notices.xyz is created
The print daemon is not running for print id 'xyz'
* Setup a print daemon in GUI client
1) Go to 'Task manager / Print Daemon'
2) Click on 'Setup'
3) Enter the print id (e.g. xyz) and confirm with 'Add'
4) Check the box next to the new print id and click on 'activate' to activate the print daemon
If a file was processed correctly by the print daemon it is moved to a subfolder 'save-yyyy-mm-dd' in directory $data_print.
A file ./xxx50/print/loan-notices.xyz is moved to./xxx50/print/save-2012-10-08/loan-notices.xyz-11-17-20
when processed on October 8th at 11:17.
Category: Circulation (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013