Disabling "Is the Patron Present" Popup when Renewing Items
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
When circulation staff renews items for patrons, they get a pop-up window asking "Is the patron present?" Is there a way to disable this popup?
This popup will stop displaying with the following:
1. In the PC files, open Circ\Tab\Circ.ini
2. Under [LoanList], change the value of WantBorListOnRenewAll from Y to N
Which will stop the popup from displaying.
However, this means the print preview for Renewed Loans List will also not display, as automatic printing will no longer be triggered.
- Article last edited: 02-Mar-2016