- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
How does the EndNote option work when saving/mailing from the WWW OPAC?
The EndNote format is intended to work the following way (regardless from where you select it, either from basket or result list or full view):
1. Select the option for saving the records
2. Select the format "EndNote". All other fields should be empty.
3. Click "OK". After that, you will see the button to confirm saving the record.
4. Click to confirm saving the record and you are asked to open or save the file SAVxxxxx.end.
5. Select "Open".
If you have EndNote installed on your computer, the program will open and you can select the EndNote library where you want to store the record(s).
If the system does not work as intended, please check the following:
a. In your lib01/tab directory there should be a file edit_doc_777. Here you define which MAB resp. USM field shall be assigned to which EndNote field.
b. In your form_lng directory there is a file www-set-mail-777-00. Is the file in your u-tree identical to the one in your a-tree?
- Article last edited: 26-Jun-2016