- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct,Direct,Local,Total Care
When the Global Patron record has z303_con_lng “ENG” (rather than, for instance, “FRE”), the cir-10 notices and other patron notices have an extraneous hyphen in the Canadian postal code. Example: “J9X 2R9” is changed to “J9X 2-R9”.
Also, the postal code is added to the z302-address-2 line rather than being included on a separate z302-zip line.
1. Change the definition of z302 address in file global.trn in each ./form_eng directory: replace "AP-ZIP-USA" by "AP-ZIP-CAN".
2. Use util i/6 to repackage html.pck.
3. Restart the GUI Circ client (to pull over the new html.pck for the xxx50 library).
4. Restart the batch queue (util c/3 + util c/2) for each ADM library.
See Article: Translation (trn) File Options for Forms / XSL