- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
How do I get an ARC 3.0 installation?
ARC 3.0 is installed by the EL installation team.
The procedure is as follows:
Request for the ARC 3.0 installation in a separate incident including:
* sizing information (Sizing request form) for new server or (Automated sizing) for an old server
* Request for installation form with access details
The form can be found in our documentation center at:
Ex Libris Documentation Center > Aleph > Technical Documentation > Aleph Reporting Center > Version 2.0 > Installation and Upgrade Information > Request for ARC installation
* preferred installation date
* Attached the appropriate license to the incident, requested at license manager before
The installation will include the migration of the ARC users and reports from the previous version.
Before you request the installations it is recommended to check out the requirements for the server and operating system.
- Ex Libris Documentation Center > Aleph > Technical Documentation >
* Aleph Reporting Center > Version 3.0 > Installation and Upgrade Information > Requirements for ARC 3.0 Installation
- Operating System requirements at:
> Ex Libris Documentation Center > Cross-Product > Technical Documentation > System Requirements
- Article last edited: 26-Jun-2016