- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
Desired Outcome Goal:
Determine where delays in the creation of z07p and z00p are occurring.
1. util f/1/13 creates a z07
2. ue_01 processes z07 and creates a z07a
3, ue_01_z0102 and ue_01_word process z07a and create z07p
4. ue_21 processes the z07p.
There can be queues at each stage (z07, z07a, z07p). The SQL “select count(*) from …” can be used to get counts. (z07a is often the one with the biggest queue.)
If a particular record is not processed in the expected time, use the following SQL to look for it in the queues:
* SQL> select z07_sequence from z07 where z07_rec_key = 'nnnnnnnnn';
* SQL> select Z07A_REC_KEY from z07a where Z07A_REC_KEY like '%nnnnnnnnn%';
* SQL> select Z07P_TIMESTAMP from z07p where z07p_rec_key = 'nnnnnnnnn';
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013