- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
Desired Outcome Goal:
Prevent creation of z00p / sending of record to Primo by adding STA $$aSuppressed field to bib record for ADM's with only items which are not supposed to display in OPAC.
1. Run the following SQL to produce a file of doc numbers of ADM records which have only items which are not supposed to display in OPAC:
> s+ xxx50
set echo off
set pause off
set term off
set show off
set verify off
set heading off
set feed off
select substr (z30_rec_key,1,9) from z30 minus select substr (z30_rec_key,1,9) where z30_item_process_status not in ('WD','MI');
(Modify the list of item processing status codes as desired.)
2. Append your "XXX50" ADM library code to suppstatus.lst lines, as described in KB 8192-1591 (Appending library to each line in file of record numbers).
3. Run manage-70 (Retrieve Record Keys) in xxx50, using file from step 2 as input, specifying Conversion Type "ADM-TO-BIB", to create a file of the bib record numbers for these ADM's.
4. Run manage-21 (Global Changes) in xxx01, with the file produced by step 3 as input, to add an "STA $$aSuppressed" field to each record.
Subject: Publishing Services
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013