- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 18.01
I added 1,575 new records on the test server. I am unable to retrieve them by Word searching in either the OPAC or the GUI. The Browse works OK.
[Note: The last-doc-number at this site had been inadvertantly increased to 30 million several months ago.]
Using util f/4 for the z97 + word3, I find that the last document successfully word-indexed is around # 030098900. The abc01 util g/2 last-doc-number is 30100736. That means there are about 1,830 documents not word-indexed.
We were unable to determine what was wrong. The last-doc-number remains at 30 million (since this can not be changed). Running p_manage_01 corrected the problem.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013