- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
* GUI users see "License limit exceeded"-messages.
* In pc_server_6991.log.nn.hhhh these error messages are displayed:
Oracle error: io_z65_update
ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
* Possible messages in www_server log may be:
Oracle error: io_z05_write
ORA-00001: unique constraint (VIR01.Z05_ID) violated
Oracle error: io_z110_write
ORA-00001: unique constraint (VIR01.Z110_ID) violated
* This is happening even clear_vir01 is running regularly in cold mode as recommended
* It may also affect WWW server.
clear_vir01 is running while PC Server and WWW Server were still up and running.
To solve the current problem ("license limit exceeded"-message):
* Shutdown Aleph:
* dlib to any Aleph library and call up util x/8 (Clean Virtual Library (VIR01)) in cold mode.
* Startup Aleph again:
To prevent that the problem is happening again:
* Make sure that clear_vir01 is running regularly in your job_list
* Use server_monitor and p_sys_01 to stop and restart PC- and WWW-server before and after clear_vir01.
Example of file $alephe_tab/job_list:
W0 04:59:00 N server_monitor -tks WWW
W0 04:59:20 N server_monitor -tks PC
W0 05:00:00 Y clear_vir01 VIR01 clear_vir01 VIR01
W0 05:00:20 Y VIR01 p_sys_01 VIR01,WWW,
W0 05:00:40 Y VIR01 p_sys_01 VIR01,PC,
* After changing job_list, call up util e/16/9 Reload job_list/job_list.conf in jobd
See also Article 000038483 GUI "License limit exceeded" .
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013