- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
What is the Main field for manage-500 (Create Holdings and Item Records Using Bibliographic Data - Enhanced)?
1. The Main field must be present in the BIB record.
2. The Main field is usually the Holding code field - or the field which value is indicated in Col.1 of the mapping table (./xxx01/tab/tab_mapping_mng500).
3. If the Main field is not present in the record, it can be expanded by the Expand Group parameter (value defined in ./xxx01/tab/tab_expand).
1. See Ex Libris Documentation Center > Aleph > Technical Documentation > How To > Holdings > "How to create and load HOL Records (p_manage_500) - 18.01" (relevant also to Aleph v20).
2. See Help file for Service manage-500.
- Article last edited: 27-DEC-2016