- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 21
* ORA 600 errors in reindexing logs; known bug in Oracle that has been patched.
* The Ex Libris Documentation Center > Cross-Product > Technical Documentation > Oracle > Oracle 11g > October 2012 Oracle Patch Set Update for Ex Libris Products Using 11.2 has the following step:
3 Download the appropriate upgrade package from the /oracle/188.8.131.52/<platform>/quick directory on the Ex Libris FTP server.
* However, the patch set in this directory is April 30, 2012; there is no October 2012 patch set.
Error in documentation.
* The Oct. 2012 patch is in a different directory:
The "October 2012 Oracle Patch Set Update for Ex Libris Products Using 11.2" will be corrected to reflect this changed location.
Category: System Management (500)
Subject: Oracle (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013