- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
After installation of the Aleph Service Pack 20.2.7, the real time availability in the Primo "Locations" tab is not working:
* books that are on loan are showing up as available
* when you try and request an item it says cannot contact the ILS
* the My Account details are not coming across
* when trying to contact Aleph using the "wget" command, the following response is given:
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Servlet Jersey Web Application is not available
2012-09-17 12:22:08 ERROR 404: Servlet Jersey Web Application is not available.
This error may occur if the Aleph Service Pack 20.2.7 was installed but JBoss was not upgraded.
If a problem with the Locations tab occurs in connection with a different Service Pack / upgrade, consult Article 21830 ("Locations in Primo: "Your content seems like it is taking a long time to load...."").
To solve the problem, you need to upgrade to JBoss 5.
For instructions, refer to the Jboss 5 Implementation tab in the "ALEPH-20.2-ServicePack-7.xls" excel sheet.
The document can be found here: Ex Libris Documentation Center > Aleph > Download Center > Service Packs > Version 20.x
* To find out which JBoss version is installed on your server, please see "How do I know which JBoss version I have?"
* After the JBoss upgrade, the "wget" command gives the following response:
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: unspecified [application/xml]
Saving to: `test'
[ <=> ] 61 --.-K/s in 0s
2012-09-18 08:22:49 (5.82 MB/s) - `test' saved 
- Article last edited: 1/28/2015