- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 2
* When trying to save a report in Report Studio, the following error is displayed:
"RSV-CM-0004 The current user does not have the capabilities required to execute the 'add' operation."
* logged in with administrator
* Saving the report in the Query studio works
User administrator is not supposed to create/execute reports and linked to the demo schema USMR0
1. Connect to Report Studio with a user of type professional author.
2. Create the desired report
There are 4 types of users:
- consumer - can execute reports which were created in Query Studio / Report Studio
- business authors - as above + can create reports in Query Studio, e.g. author1XXXR0
- professional authors - as above + can create reports in Report Studio, e.g. prof1XXXR0
- administrator - can perform backups and administration, is not allowed to create or execute reports, linked to demo schem USMR0
For more details please see explanations in document 'Users Configuration for ARC 2.0.0' which can be found in the Documentation Center.
Category: Reports (ARC)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013