- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
* for service Send Requests to the British Library (ill-75) no printouts are appearing in Task Manager
* the process runs successfully, see below
Job ID: 185652
Job name: Send Requests to the British Library (ill-75)
Printouts: No Printouts
* as no printouts are produced, the request cannot be sent to the British Library
* logfile has an entry which says 'No records were found. Exiting':
b_ill_75_a debug mode is off
No records were found. Exiting
Wrote Z100 record with rec-key: 000185652
The supplier requests didn't have status NEB (Ready for BL).
* The service p-ill-75 only picks up supplier requests with status NEB (Ready for BL).
* In order to send a request to the BL via p-ill-75, ILL staff must click on button "Send", after creating the supplier request.
* This will change the supplier request status from NEW to NEB.
* Make sure that xxx40/tab/tab46.lng has col. 2 (Active/non active log) set to Y for entry 01 (Supplier Request Status Changed). This information is very useful when checking problems with Send Requests to the British Library (ill-75).
Category: GUI ILL (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013