- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
* When one of the users tries to add new order, an error occurs: "Sublibrary does not match your password".
1. right click on the little key icon at the bottom of your GUI client
2. choose 'Staff privileges'
3. Type in the name of the staff user you would like to modify
4. When having the relevant name in focus, click on 'Order Units'
5. Choose relevant ADM library (e.g. USM50)
6. Click on the relevant sublibrary in the right hand list.
7. Click on the little arrow pointing to the left list. The sub library will be copied to the left.
8. Click 'OK' to confirm the selection.
9. Try to create a new order for the sublibrary
Note: These privileges are stored in the z67 table, in the pw_library.
Category: Acquisitions (500)
Subject: Orders (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013