- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 14.2
1. We see the following messages in p_manage_01 and p_manage_05 job logs:
z00_to_docx: Z00 structure corrupted.
Invalid or zero line length.
2. The following was seen in the manage-05 job log:
z00_to_docx: Z00 structure corrupted '0812600 L$$aLlandysul :$$bGwasg Gomer [dros Lys yr...'
Adding line length 812 exceeds z00_data_len 872
1. The "Z00 structure corrupted" message is issued by the ./com_io/io_buf_docx_appended.c when the "z00_no_lines" (subfields?) is not what it expects. It seems the job went ahead and created the indexes successfully (-- with the problem records omitted, of course).
We are not sure what is causing this message. In one case the site had twenty z00 records which *were* corrupted.
2. It seems that this is related to diacritics. Diacritic characters require an additional byte, making the line too long in some cases(?)
- Article last edited: 27-Feb-2018