"Toggle Missing Status" button is not displayed in the Actions button
- Product: Alma
"Toggle Missing Status" button doesn't display for an item. How to change the status?
Follow these steps -
- Search for the title.
- When you find it, click the ellipsis and select Items.
- Click View all items.
- Click on the ellipsis next to the item you want to mark missing.
- Select Toggle Missing Status.
Note that if the Item is already in process (Process Type is, e.g. Acquisition, Transit) - the button is not available. The documentation explains:
- Toggle missing status – Toggle the item status between Item in place and Item not in place. The Process Type also toggles to Missing when the status is Item not in place. This option appears if there is no process type or if the process type is Missing, for roles with relevant privilege and scope.
Click here to learn more about "Working with the List of Items".
- Article last edited: 23-May-2019