- Product: Alma
How to create a set of deleted records?
Deleted records can't be found in the repository search.
Therefore, the set should be created by adding contents from file to the set.
1. Go to "Manage sets" > Add set > Itemized
2. Click Browse and select a file.
3. Click Save (don't click Add Members to Set).
- The set will look empty, as the records are deleted, but it will contain the info and jobs will be able to process it.
- To avoid confusion, it is better to manage deleted records in a separated set.
For detailed instructions on how to create the upload file, see:
Managing Search Queries and Sets > Creating Itemized Sets > section 6
- Article last edited: 05-Apr-2017