- Product: Alma
How are encumbrances set during roll over?
This is dependent upon whether an institution chooses to roll over based on expenditures or based on encumbrances.
If roll over is based on expenditures:
- It will use the expenditure amount to set the new encumbrance
- If there is no expenditure, it will use the encumbrance amount
If roll over is based on encumbrances
- It will use the encumbrance amount to set the new encumbrance
- Expenditures will be ignored
- Article last edited: 17-June-2014