- Product: Alma
- Product Version: May 2016
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
How do I display the total number of rows in an Analytics report? For example, a count of MMS IDs returned in a query.
1. Add a column to the existing report (can be any criteria)
2. Edit the column properties and change the formula to be "MAX(RCOUNT(1)) "
3. Right click on the column and select column properties then click Column Format and hide the column with the check box in the top right corner.
4. Change to the results tab and click on the New View icon (rectangle with plus sign) then select Other Views --> Narrative. This adds a footer to the report.
5. Click on the pencil icon in the Narrative footer.
6. In the box labeled narrative enter "total @x" (in this example x refers to the position of the column added in step 1 that is now hidden i.e. total @3)
- Article last edited: 12-May-2016