- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
Desired Outcome Goal:
Bulk change the status of a large number of PO lines.
This is a two step process: first creating a set, and then running a job
1. Create a set by going to Admin > Manage Sets
2. Select Add a Set
2a. Set can be itemized or logical
2b. If itemized, then an excel file of the affected PO lines will be necessary
3. Create the Set.
Once the set is created:
1. Go to Admin > Run a Job
2. Filter to Change PO Lines Status
3. Select the Change PO Lines Status job
4. Select your set
5. Choose the status to change the PO lines to
6. Select 'Submit'
When closing PO lines, the option to Force Close is made available. This may be necessary in some instances. Open a support case if you have further questions.
Category: Purchasing - Alma
- Article last edited: 5/30/2014