- Product: Alma
How can I change the status of a large number of PO lines in bulk?
This is a two step process: first creating a set, and then running a job.
- Create a set by going to Admin > Manage Sets.
- Click 'Add a Set'.
- Set can be itemized or logical.
- If itemized, an Excel file of the affected PO lines will be necessary.
- Create and save the set.
Once the set is created:
- Go to Admin > Run a Job.
- Select the 'Change PO Lines Status' job.
- Select your set.
- Choose the status to which to change the PO lines.
- Click 'Submit'.
When closing PO lines, the option to Force Close is made available. This may be necessary in some instances. Open a support case if you have further questions.
- Article last edited: 25-Sep-2018