- Product: Alma
How to close POLines (Purchase Order Lines) from a previous Fiscal Period?
POLines from a past Fiscal Year sometimes are still open without apparent reason (the item is already in place, the portfolio is already active, and the POL might be fully inviced).
Please open a support case - we will help analyze the situation and the cause. Sometimes, and especially for bulk numbers of POLines, it is as easy to share a list with support who will close the POLines using a data correction tool.
Please see the following articles, with suggestions regarding analysis and solutions for causes of such situations:
- Can't close invoice: "Fund ... belongs to the previous fiscal period for which transactions are not allowed"
- How to extend the Fiscal Period for a Ledger in Alma?
- Items are stuck in the Receive tasklist although PO Line is fully received
- Why Do One-Time PO Lines Remain in Receiving Workbench Post-Receipt?
More from the Online Help:
- Article last edited: 20-Nov-2023