How to disable a letter from being printed?
- Product: Alma
How do I disable a letter from being printed?
- Navigate to General > General Configuration > Configuration Menu > General Configuration > Letter Activity
- In the letter type column of the table presented find the row for the letter to have printing disabled
- In the right column click the “Customize” button
- In the left column click the yellow checkmark
- Click “Save”
- If the letter appears more than once choose the line which has “EMAIL” in the “Channel” column
- Clicking “customize” allows a change
- Clicking the yellow checkmark will "ghost" the checkmark, which indicates the letter is no longer active (is disabled)
- After making any changes it is advisable to test that the disabled letter is the correct letter
- To make the letter printing active again (enabled) click the “Restore” button in the right column of the line for the letter
- After doing so the button in the left column will again state “Customize” and the checkmark is again yellow indicating the letter is active (enabled)
- Article last edited: 26-Feb-2019