How to suppress request link from Primo?
- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
Desired Outcome Goal:
Suppress the request link from appearing in Primo when full-text services are available
1. Go to Alma > Fulfillment > Fulfillment Configuration Menu
2. Select Display Logic Rules, under Discovery Interface Display Logic
3. Select Add Rule
4. Choose Hide Service = Request
5. Choose If Exists Service = Full Text
6. Select Add and Close
This will hide the request link if full text services exist.
Category: Fulfillment - Alma
Subject: Configuration - Alma
- Article last edited: 5/30/2014