- Product: Alma
When attempting to check an item out to a patron, a block warning of "Item is not loanable" is received. What does this error mean, and how can the item be loaned?
1. Click the gear wheel in the upper right corner of Alma to access the Configuration menus.
2. Click the Fulfillment link.
3. Under Physical Fulfillment, choose Fulfillment Units.
4. Click Edit for the appropriate Fulfillment Unit.
5. Go to the Fulfillment Unit Locations tab.
6. Click Attach Existing Location and select the desired locations from the list.
7. Click Select to save your selections.
Operators with block override permissions can choose to override the block and adjust the due date/time manually if needed.
- Article last edited: 29-Jun-2018