- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
Trying to add a library to Google Scholar via "Library Links" search, the library information is in gray (grey).
For example - "University of Kentucky - Get FullText" can't be clicked to be selected.
IP range restriction was defined. Users out of the IP range can't customize the search by this library.
Full-text delivery will be provided via the Proxy server, if defined, similar to Primo Central. Thus, if discovery shouldn't be restricted, remove IP limitations:
1. Navigate to: Resource Configuration Menu > Publishing Profiles > Publish electronic records to Google Scholar
2. For the GS profile click: Actions > Edit
3. Change to "No" the selection for: "Show resolver links only to users that come from your IP range?"
4. Empty the IP range
6. Recheck that the changes were saved (some libraries reported issues regarding save of info)
The change apply after the next publishing to Google Scholar and Google's crawl of the file, usually by the following Tuesday or Wednesday.
Category: Integrations - Alma
- Article last edited: 2/7/2015