- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Alma
In the Primo "Get It" tab, why is it that in some situations, non-signed in users see "Loanable", and signed-in see "Not Loanable"?
How is the Loan Policy displayed in Primo calculated?
The loan policy is calculated as follows:
- For guest users:
- If there is at least one rule that has a loanable policy, the label is coming from: Fulfillment Configuration Menu > Discovery Interface Display Logic > Labels > c.uresolver.getit2.item_list.circulating. By default, the text is "Loanable".
- Otherwise the label is coming from: Fulfillment Configuration Menu > Discovery Interface Display Logic > Labels > c.uresolver.getit2.item_list.non_circulating. By default, the text is "Not loanable".
- For signed in users:
- If the item is found to be loanable to the user, the text is identical to the "Due Date" Loan Policy description.
- If it is not loanable, the text is again taken from: c.uresolver.getit2.item_list.non_circulating.
What is the logic here?
Category: Primo integration - Alma
Subject: Get It - Alma
- Article last edited: 01-JUN-2016