- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Alma
How is the Location (holding) list in Primo's Get It tab sorted?
1. IP based considerations are calculated first.
2. Availability always takes precedence over other considerations, so that holdings with available items will always appear before holdings with no available items.
3. Temporary Locations display before permanent locations.
4. Remote storage location shows last, unless indicated differently in "Locations Ordering Profile" (Fulfillment Configuration Menu > Locations Ordering Profile > Prefer Remote Storage).
Click here for the Online Documentation for "Configuring the Order of Primo Search Results", at: https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/..._Display_Logic
- Article last edited: 27-MAR-2017