- Product: Alma
- Product Version: April 2016
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
How do you publish a random set from the Alma Premium Sandbox to Primo?
Important: to learn more about the Alma Premium Sandbox environment, please review the documentation link given below.
- Create one more or sets on the Title level (e.g. All Titles, Physical Titles, etc.).
- Publish with the job called: "Primo Republish Set of Titles"
Remember that Premium Sandbox environment may not be linked to Primo; this depends on local setup.
- Add a random keywords and use "Or" clauses to find records matching keywords
- Remove different keywords in each set and re-run the publishing job to have fewer records
- To ensure the set publish the amount of records needed, add condition: Tag Suppressed = Not equals = Yes
Remember that sometimes the total count of the set is labelled approximately.
Note: Publishing to Primo can only be done from an Alma Premium Sandbox
Search results are approximate for large sets: Searching in Alma
Understanding the Alma Premium Sandbox Environment: Alma Sandbox Environments
- Article last edited: 31-May-2019