- Product: Alma
How to export journals (electronic or physical) to CSU Rapid ILL?
Please note this Blog post: https://developers.exlibrisgroup.com/blog/Alma-RAPID-OAI-Setup-and-Configuration
The steps to publish electronic or physical holdings are:
1. Add the OAI Publishing Profile, from: General Configuration Menu > Integration Profiles > OAI_DEFINITION > Actions tab. For Online Help click here.
2. Create a Set and save it, e.g. for ELECTRONIC JOURNALS, call the set: Rapid-ILL-eJournals.
3. The search approach is: Electronic Titles - where - All Titles - Material Type = Journal, and Electronic Portfolio = Availability is Available. Click here for Online Help on creating sets.
4. Repeat to create any other needed sets, e.g. for PHYSICAL / PRINT JOURNALS call the set: Rapid-ILL-p Journals.
5. Search approach: Physical Titles - where - All Titles, Has Inventory = Yes, Material Type = Journal, Tag Suppressed = No.
6. Create a Publishing Profile for each set (physical, electronic), from: Resource Management Configuration Menu > Publishing Profiles. For example, create Publishing Profile called: "Rapid-ILL-e journals" for Electronic journals, and "Rapid-ILL-p journals" for physical/print journals.
7. For Online Help on Publishing Profile click here.
8. Use your Primo defined Services URL (for more information, click here).
9. Select FULL publishing Profile. (It is our understanding that the set needs to be export in its entirety, each time. )
10. Select a scheduling option (currently, monthly). It is also possible to run the job immediately (from the Actions button).
11. Finally test the results with this suggested structure (add your own Alma environment and Institution ID):
- Article last edited: 17-APR-2018