- Product: Alma
- Product Version: September 2017
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct
What do the categories or counters on the OCLC Publishing job report mean?
- New records are records that were added to the repository.
- Deleted records are records that were removed from the repository.
- Updated records are already existing records that were edited.
- Not published (record content did not change) are records that were re-saved but no actual changes were made to the content. Because no actual changes occurred the job does not re-publish these records.
- Article last edited: 15-September-2017