- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
Desired Outcome Goal:
Scan In of In Process items for a Work Order, or trying to Print Slip - should result in email or printout.
How to troubleshoot if no email is created, or in need to change the printer?
 Define or change the printer
1. Navigate to: Fulfillment Configuration Menu
2. Click: Printers
3. Add or change the email configuration for the printer
 Set-up or change the printer to which the Work Order is printing
1. Navigate to: ADMINISTRATION > General Configuration > Configuration Menu
-- If the work order is defined on the Library level, select "You are Configuring" and select the Library
2. Click: Work Order Departments
3. Click: "[The Work Oder Department]" (as defined)
4. In the first tab, ensure the Printer is set correctly
Some printers, such as HP, need configuration by IT in order to ensure email, instead of printout.
You can use a Printer with your email, to test slip printout/email.
Category: Acquisitions - Alma
Subject: Configuration - Alma
- Article last edited: 2/7/2015