- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Alma
How can I remove some of the very many PO Line types which appear in the “Purchase Type” pull down box when I create a new order?
For example I want to remove “sound recording” and “remote computer file - subscription”.
I want only the following:
• Physical – One Time
• Physical – Standing order monograph
• Electronic title – One Time
• Electronic title – Subscription
• Access Service – Subscription
• Database – One Time
• Database – Subscription
• Database Service – One Time
• Electronic title – Standing order
• Other service – one time
• Other service – Subscription
• Physical – Standing order non monograph
• Physical - Subscription
This can be done by deactivating the ones you do not want.
You can deactivate them by accessing the table at “Acquisitions > configuration menu > purchase orders > POLine Types”
For each line you want to remove first click “customize” then click the yellow check mark to deactivate it.
Category: Acquisitions - Alma
Subject: Purchasing - Alma
- Article last edited: 11/20/2013