To search for invoices, you must have one of the following roles:
- Invoice Manager
- Invoice Operator
- Invoice Operator Extended
- Purchasing Manager
- Purchasing Operator
You can see only invoices associated with the scope assigned to your role.
You search for invoices using the persistent search box (see Searching in Alma).
Search results for invoices (see Searching in Alma) appear on a results page.
Search Results for Invoices
You can locate specific invoices using the facets (Limit results to) on the left side of the page
The following facets are available:
- Status – The status of the invoice. You can also search for invoices with a specific status using the following search strings:
- Closed – Search for closed
- In Approval – Search for inapproval
- In Review – Search for inreview
- Ready to be paid – Search for waiting to be sent
These invoices will be processed by the next ERP Export job. For more information, see Financial Systems.
- Waiting for Payment – Search for ready to be paid
These invoices were processed by the ERP Export job and are now waiting for the payment step to be handled.
- Alert – The type of alert for the invoice—for example, Additional invoice lines are Linked to the same PO line, Currency different from PO, and Invoice with the same number exists
- Vendor – The vendor to which the invoice must be paid
- Source – The mode by which the invoice was created (from a file, from an EDI, from a PO, or manually)
- Owner – The institution or the library associated with the invoice
The Find Invoices page displays the following columns for each invoice.
|Invoice #||The number of the invoice|
|!||The number of alerts for the invoice
Click the value to open the Invoice Details page and view the alerts for the invoice.
|Status||The status of the invoice|
|Vendor||The vendor to which the invoice is to be sent|
|Owner||The institution or the library associated with the invoice|
|Creation From||The method by which the invoice was created|
|Creation Date||The date on which the invoice was created|
|Last Updated Date||The date of the invoice’s most recent update|
|Total Price||The total price of the invoice|
|# of lines||The number of PO lines to be included in the invoice|
To view an invoice, select View in the row actions list. The Invoice Details page opens. The fields on this page cannot be edited.
To navigate to the list of invoices that are in review, select Go to task list in the row actions list. The In Review Invoices page opens (see Reviewing Invoices).