- Resource Sharing Partners Manager
- Add a rota template (see Adding Rota Templates)
- Edit a rota template (select Edit from the row actions list)
- Duplicate a rota template (select Duplicate from the row actions list; available only when a library is selected in the Configuring filter on the Fulfillment Configuration page).
- Reorder template members (select Reorder Members from the row actions list; available for ordered templates only)
- Delete a rota template (select Remove from the row actions list)
- On the Rota Templates page (Fulfillment > Resource Sharing > Rota Templates), select Add Template. The General Information page appears.
- In the Code and Name fields, enter values for the template code and name, respectively.
- In the Type field, select Non Ordered or Ordered.
- Select Save and Add Members. The Template Members page appears.
- Browse for a partner in the Partner field (you can select multiple partners) and select Add Partners. The selected partners appear in the table on the Template Members tab.
- For an ordered template, modify the order of the partners in one of the following ways:
- Use the Move Up/Move Down arrows to specify the exact sequence of the partners to be displayed.
- Select partners and, in the drop-down list on the bottom of the page, choose the place in the list to which to move the selected partners. Select Move Selected.
- Select Save.
ILLiad as a Supplier of Last Resort
Integrating Alma and Reshare
Alma enables you to push user borrowing requests to Reshare (Fulfillment > Resource Sharing > Partners). Alma can check whether the resource is found in the ReShare network without your users needing to leave their known discovery system. Additionally, your users do not need to enable Alma to search for the resource they need via the various resource sharing options that your institution supports.
Enter the ReShare credentials in the Parameters tab.