During the timeframe when weekly maintenance is run for the Community Zone, a limited number of operations can be performed (not blocked) that utilize the Community Zone. The following functions that involve the Community Zone are possible:
- Search from the Community Zone tab
- Export search results from the Community Zone search tab
- Activate electronic collections and/or portfolios from the Community Zone
- Link local portfolios to the Community Zone
- Link bibliographic headings using the Authorities - Link BIB Headings repository job (see Authorities - Link Bib Headings)
Synchronize changes with the Community Zone using the Synchronize Changes from CZ job (see Synchronize Changes from CZ)Since the synchronization is processed against cached Community Zone records, the changes to the Community Zone during maintenance may be reflected in the subsequent run of the Synchronize Changes from CZ job.
Contributing to the Community Zone, editing a contribution, and editing a Community Zone bibliographic record are functions that remain unavailable during Community Zone maintenance.